Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun New Place!


I found a fun new store today! Fun and useful! It's called Paper Plus. I didn't get to look around as much as I would like because they were closing, but they have TONS of paper, and all kinds of supplies that I could use for BirdWatching. Packing, marketing, etc.

I am SO excited to go back and get some things. My one tiny purchase was FRAGILE: Handle With Care stickers to put on my orders for when I use the self-checkout type thing at the post office. I have been looking for them for a long time! I want to go back and get some new baggies and boxes for packaging. I know, how sad that that is what excites me?

Here is their website; they have stores in some other states too:
http://www.paperplus.com/

Someone please tell me that this store excites them too so I don't feel lame. Hehe.

No comments: