Thursday, October 16, 2008

Come See BirdWatching this Weekend!

I am going to be out at TWO different events this weekend! It's going to be a busy weekend. I am getting all my stuff ready tonight because I am excited!

I am bringing different items this time, so please stop by! I am bringing:

* My whole inventory of soaps (they are expiring on etsy soon, so buy some and save me
the hassle of relisting! hehe)

*My whole inventory of Owl Mini Burddies

*Scrabble tile pendants/necklaces

*Magnets

*Zipper pouches/Halloween Wristlets (ok, so a few things might be the same as last time)

*Wall Decor/Art

I will probably be bringing more items to the Local Artist Market on Sunday than I will to the MACFest on Saturday, because on that day I will have to share a booth with two other people. Saturday I should have soaps, owls, and necklaces for sure, and Sunday I will have all of it, hopefully! Please visit my website for info on how you can attend the MACFest, the Local Artist Market, or both! I'd love to see you there!


No comments: