Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Sewing Machine!!!! Yeah!

So I finally found a new sewing machine! And I love it! It's well-built and doesn't sound like a jet engine. It runs really smoothly and is super easy to thread, which makes it much easier to use!

I made 8 pencil pouches today with it! I meant to take a picture of it but forgot, so I had to google it. Here is the one I ended up getting:

It's a Kenmore; I got it at Sears. It was on sale for $96, down from $120.

It felt great to be able to sew again! I feel like I got a lot done. Tomorrow I am going to be making iPod/mp3 player cozies and wrist cuffs....hopefully! I got a new sewing projects book too!



It has some cute stuff in it that I can finally make!

3 comments:

BlueTerracotta said...

Congratulations on your new machine!! Enjoy it!

BirdWatching Designs said...

Thank you! :-)

Expressions By Devin said...

Yay I am so excited for you.You were so bummed the other day. i am glad you found a new sewing machine!!!Your new items look great!!!I hope you are feeling much better. Have a wonderful and safe New Year Etsy Friend:0)!!!