Saturday, May 23, 2009

Got a Mailing List?

I just created a mailing list and I would LOVE to add some people to it!

The mailing list will be used to:
*Send you updates when batches of new items are added
*Send you special, mailing list subscriber ONLY deals
*Notify you when there is a sale in my shop
*And other general news

It will be sent out once a week to every other week.

If you prefer snail mail, please email me with your mailing address. This is a fun option because I can send you promo items and coupons for other awesome etsy shops. (If you are a shop who wants to send me some promos to include for my subscribers, please email me as well).

Please visit my contact page on my website for information on how to join the list or contact me about promos!

Thanks so much!

http://birdwatchingdesigns.com/Contact.html

No comments: