Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yay!

I am so happy people are entering my contest! I would love to have lots of people to choose from on Sunday! If you haven't entered yet, it's pretty easy! Just see the blog below for rules and how to enter!

This weekend I am doing another craft sale. I hope to make a little more money to save up.

I got my business cards from Vista Print! They are awesome. I got the glossy ones; 250 of them! And between the cards and shipping they only cost me around $10. I am very pleased and I will probably order from there again when I use my cards up.

I had a lady convo me today to tell me that she saw my decal on my car and hearted my shop. She wanted to let me know that she saw it, which I thought was very nice.

Hmmm...what else. OH! I sent a package to Italy today! It's my second international order. I was very excited to know that something I made will be going to Italy! I was SO tempted to find a way to pack myself up and send myself along with the order. I would LOVE to go to Italy!

Well, I am going to go check out the chats and forums! Thanks for reading!

No comments: