Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend, Weekend...you go by so fast

This weekend is already flying by. I am trying to make tons of new things for my shop!

I really wish the economy wasn't so horrible right now. I would love to be able to do etsy full time. I am looking right now at trademarks and all that good stuff (which is super confusing).

I am thinking of starting a contest. I have all sorts of goodies that I never renewed on etsy that I can use for prizes. I think tomorrow I will make a final decision and post more info.

I am also looking into doing craft shows. It's hard, here, though, because it's so darn hot! There are a lot of shows up north, but it's hard to figure out what exactly you have to do to sign up. I will keep trying to figure it all out, though. It definitely doesn't seem like it will be cheap.

Today I have been working on some floral wrist pincushions. I just have to buy some more velcro to finish them up!

1 comment:

Angela said...

those are going to be really cute!