Thursday, June 18, 2009

CONTEST - Exclusive info!


This is a great contest for my customers! It gives you a chance to be creative and win some fun prizes!

Here's the info:

I am making a "Happy Customers" album on my Myspace and Facebook pages.

To do that, I need photos of happy customers!

Have you bought something from one of my shops? Take a photo with it!
Be creative, because the most creative photo will win an AWESOME prize pack from BirdWatching Designs! I have LOTS of great things in it! I will post pictures of the prizes soon.

I will have one winner per month! That means you can keep submitting each month, and I will choose a winner on the last day of the month.

If you want to enter, all you have to do is send your photos to
BirdWatching_Designs@live.com

Make sure your photo is in before the end of the month to be considered. You can send multiple photos, if you have purchased multiple items.

NOTE: Once sent, you have consented to allow me to use your photo on my websites. If you do not consent to this, you need to state so in your e-mail.

Thanks, and I hope you enter!

PS - It's not too late: If you haven't purchased anything from me to enter, just visit birdwatching.etsy.com or birdsbubbles.etsy.com to purchase!

No comments: